Programme Administrator Job at Oxford Brookes University – in Headington
Full Time, Permanent – Professional Ser
This is a full-time, permanent position, based at Headington Campus (working remotely during COVID19 pandemic, Gipsy Lane Site when working on site).
You will be part of the Academic Administration Team, providing comprehensive administrative support to the assigned programme portfolio (CPD Courses), including:
- providing administrative support to your academic team, and contributing to formal programme committees and meetings
- providing an effective enquiry response relating to the programmes from students, staff, stakeholders and visitors
- as a member of a programme team, and in collaboration with the Student Support Co-ordinators, providing advice and support to students on matters relating to their programme, including professional body registration where relevant
- taking responsibility for Faculty-based elements of student recruitment, assisting with student induction and student examination and progression in respect of designated programmes.
You should have significant demonstrable administrative experience, an ability to work on own initiative, team-working experience, problem-solving skills, flexible approach to working and excellent communication skills, including:
- A-levels or equivalent experience
- Experience of working to strict deadlines in a high-performing team
- Experience of drafting concise notes and minutes from complex discussions.
- Demonstrable numeracy and data analysis skills
- Excellent demonstrable IT skills with an ability to use software packages appropriate to an office environment.
You will also enjoy the benefits of working at Oxford Brookes University with up to 38 days holiday, rising to 41 days holiday (this includes 13 Bank Holidays and Concessionary Days), a generous Local Government pension scheme (14.7% Employer contribution rate), cycle to work scheme and access to a variety of university facilities (NHS Dentist, Brookes Nursery, Gym and sports facilities). For more information about benefits please see the document ‘All about Brookes’ below.
CV and Personal Statement :
As part of the application process all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button below. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV.
The University has adopted equality, diversity and inclusion as core values. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates whatever their background, and especially from BAME candidates who are under-represented in our workforce.
To email the post of Programme Administrator to a friend copy and paste link below:
Closing Date : 23-Jan-2022 Vacancy ID : 120280
Faculty or Directorate : Health and Life Sciences Location : Gipsy Lane Site, Headington Campus
For more information : [email protected] Posted on : 11-Jan-2022
Company: Oxford Brookes University –
Company Location: Headington