Production Operative Jobs in Market Drayton – England at Express
Title: Production Operative
Location: Market Drayton – England
Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
Category: Skilled Labor/Trades, Production
Earn up to £9.07 per hour as a Production Operative at our client’s busy site based in Market Drayton.
You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all associated information and make sure to apply.
The rate of pay is:
– £8.91 per hour for days- £9.07 per hour for nights This is a full-time or part time position, 4 on 4 off:
-5pm-5am Your Time at Work As a Production Operative , there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
– Rack’s/Decanting off rack’s- in this role, you will ensure that all food is stored away correctly
– Tray Wash Operative- you will ensure that all trays are cleaned and stacked following sites processes
– Packer- you will correctly pack all items on and off the line
– General Operative- this role will heavily involve assisting all areas of production Our Perfect Worker Our ideal Production Operative will be self-motivated and can work well as part of a team in a busy, fast-paced environment.
You’ll have a good understanding of the English language, both written and verbal; in order to effectively communicate with other workers onsite.
No previous experience necessary Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £8.91 to £9.07 p/h
Various shifts, 4 on 4 off
– OnSite support from Staffline
– Subsidised canteen
– Free car parking
– Full training provided
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Discounted staff shop About Staffline Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first.
Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture.
We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative.
Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.