Product Marketing Executive Job at Bobby’s Foods Ltd – in Bromsgrove
We have an exciting opportunity to join our head office team in Bromsgrove. This newly created role will be working with our Head of Commercial Development and alongside the wider product, sales and marketing teams. We are a relatively small group across these functions which means the role will be wide and varied.
As Product Marketing Executive, you will help to source new products, feed communications to wider teams, provide valuable research and insight, analyse performance and identify current trends and opportunities – all to support the flow of product and product information throughout the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to source and develop new products and liaise with worldwide suppliers
- Updating product and pricing information, and feeding to wider teams
- Tracking production and delivery schedules for key products
- Generating compelling product stories and messaging, identifying unique selling points, feeding details to wider S&M team
- Working with wider S&M team to help generate content for trade and consumer media activity
- Develop an understanding of commercial, customer and consumer criteria for products
- Analysing performance of product activity across categories and sales regions
- Identifying and presenting key data, updating relevant teams
- Carrying out market research and analysis to feed a greater understanding of new opportunities
- Out in the field customer visits to gain first-hand experience of the marketplace
- Helping to build our promotional programme – mechanics, support, investment, target setting, sales needs, etc
- Developing brand plans with key suppliers and for key internal brands
The ideal applicant will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be commercially aware and market savvy
- Be data and research driven
- Be creative and engaging
- Have strong attention to detail
- Thrive on a wide-ranging, priority driven role
- Have a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be confident to work with bespoke resource and data systems.
This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday to Friday. Some off-site travel will be involved.
If you are interested please apply by 02.08.2021.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
In accordance with Government guidelines
- Product Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Company: Bobby’s Foods Ltd –
Company Location: Bromsgrove
Job Category: Marketing