Primary Club Manager Jobs in Ryde – England at Reeson Education
Title: Primary Club Manager
Company: Reeson Education
Location: Ryde – England
Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
Category: Child Care/Nannying, Education
Putney Start Date:
Monday 30th August 2021 Type:
• Term Time Hours: 30 hours per week, Mon-Friday Split between morning (7am-9am) and afternoon (2:30pm-6:30pm) afterschool activity
• School Holiday Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm Salary: £23,000 PA
• Consisting of 41 weeks term time hours, and 11 weeks of school holiday camp management Role
This is an exciting role for a candidate looking to gain a year round role working in afterschool activity and holiday camps. Reporting to the Operations team and working closely with the wider team, the Manager is responsible for the delivery of the wrap around care program and ensuring safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities for children. The role combines this term time role, with a holiday season Camp Manager role.
Dutiesof the role include:
• Managing the planning, development and delivery of safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities in a fun and caring environment
• Responsibility for ensuring the safe arrival of children at the club and the safe sign out to parents/carers at the end of each day
• Managing the provision over school holidays, and being the key link between Clubs and Camps.
• Providing opportunities for children to feedback into the development
• Keeping children safe and minimizing risks in the play environment
• Providing snacks/refreshments to the children ensuring that hygiene, health and safety measures are met.
• Administering first aid as appropriate
• Being responsible for setting up the room, including moving furniture, and tidying the club rooms at the end of the day
• Carrying out all responsibilities and activities within an equal opportunities framework
• Responsibility for all administration, including child information, staff files, ordering equipment, and replenishing stock in line with an agreed budget.
• Liaising with parents
• Holding regular team meetings to support, motivate and lead your team
• Conduct regular performance reviews, dealing with any issues with support from the Head Office teams.
• Promoting good communication within the School environment, and wider Organisation.
• Working within agreed policies and procedures, being aware of staff responsibilities around the Safeguarding of children in our care
• Experience or working with 4 – 12 year old children in a childcare setting, and understanding their needs.
• Previous Management experience, including business administration is desirable
• Ability to communicate at all levels, particularly with children
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, including working remotely
• An appropriate qualification in Childcare or Play work at NVQ Level 3 or the equivalent is desirable but not essential
• Willingness to undertake appropriate training is essential
• Candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, hardworking and most importantly willing to have fun and enjoy working with children. Additional weekend hours may be required to fulfil the role duties in the lead up to holidays seasons. These will be paid in addition. To be considered for this Club/Camp manager, please apply below. Reeson
Educationis London’s Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity a…