PPC & SEO Specialist Job at Bidx1 in Dublin
BidX1.com is a ground-breaking digital property company, with Headquarters in Dublin and with local operations in the UK, Spain, Cyprus, Ireland and South Africa. We believe in the use of technology to enhance the experience of buying and selling property. We build our own software and technology in-house to fit with our rigorous standards.
The ‘PPC & SEO Specialist’ will be part of the Marketing Team reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing.
This person will be managing our Paid investments across Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads. In parallel, you will be managing the longterm SEO strategy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with analytical skills, passion for e-commerce and a comprehensive understanding of SEO.
Your goal will be to scale the Paid and SEO Channels, growing our volume of Subscribers, Active customers and Revenue.
Run the day to day Paid Channel operations – set up specific campaigns; define new growth strategies. Optimize the channel deciding where we can obtain the best return.
Own the advertising and SEO infrastructure – Audience-sharing, pixels quality and Property-Feeds. Integration with Google Search Console and MOZ Tool.
Analyzing the Paid Channel & SEO performance – against key KPIs (Traffic, Subscribers, conversion and revenue), reporting results and challenges back to Country Leads.
Becoming an ambassador of Paid & SEO Channels teaching the importance of those channels to the wider Business Teams
- Proven track record working with platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads or LinkedIn Ads.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel reporting • dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions).
- A clear understanding of Campaign forecast, traffic analysis and conversion estimation etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing
- Experience with web analytics tools as Google Analytics, At Internet, Google Search Console or Adobe Analytics
- High level of English both written and oral with copywriting skills.
- Is a plus if you speak a second language like Greek, Italian, German or Portuguese.
Company Location: Dublin