Plumbing Sales & Office Manager Job at Capital Heat Ltd in North London
Full Job Description
Capital Heat Ltd are a Plumbing & Heating company based in Crouch End, London.
We are currently looking for a sales manager who has experience in selling a trade company. We need someone who is confident on the phone and who has had experience in calling companies and clients. As well as a sales background, we would also like the candidate to manage the day to day admin of the company working closely with management and provide administrative support across all areas of the business.
Duties shall include:
- Selling Capital Heat to new potential commercial and domestic businesses and clients
- Creating new revenue streams
- Marketing and promoting Capital Heat to a new customers
- Managing customer services
- Answering the capital heat client phone calls
- Organise/file paperwork
- Manage and schedule in jobs
- Manage invoicing and quoting alongside the management team
- Liaise and communicate with the team of plumbers engineers and customers.
- Provide support to management across the business
- Track all jobs, labour and materials.
Previous experience in selling and promoting a company is a priority.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, articulate and polite telephone manner
- Good organization skills
- Ability to multi task
- Eager to learn and develop skills
- Enthusiastic, positive and can do attitude
- Proactive and hard working
Days/hours: Monday to Friday (25-30 Hours per week) Hours to be agreed
Salary: £9 – £11 Ph depending on experience
Job Types: Part-Time , Permanent
- Flexible Schedule and commission
- Sales Experience – 3 year minimum
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £13,000.00-£18,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Capital Heat Ltd
Company Location: North London