Pharmacy Technician – Office based Job at Select Pharma in Dublin
Pharmacy Technician – Office Based, Monday – Friday
This as an ideal position for a pharmacy technician interested in moving prom pharmacy into the pharmaceutical industry.
- All queries on the CRM ( Customer relationiship management system ) must be completed within seven days of assignment
- All tasks, Calling schedules, visit schedules need to be updated and closed where appropriate on the CRM
- The customer service administrator will liaise effectively with the commercial manager to ensure all journey plans are updated on the CRM
- The Customer service administrator will be informed of the current company sales strategies and will work closely with the BusinessManagers
- Liaise with Business Managers & prospective franchise pharmacies presentation meetings – dates/times, attendees etc.and ensure all relevant support office staff are notified of same.
- Communicating with the pharmacies where there are opportunities to influence purchasing behavior
- Monitor all orders through company systems & supplier stock report receipts and promptly escalate/resolve any IT issue to/with manager /supplier.
- Monitor wholesale order product rejections and resolve
For more information Call or text Maurice on +353 86 074 3715 / +353 1 5388189
Reference ID: CRMPHTECH023
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €35,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technician Qualification (Preferred)
Company: Select Pharma
Company Location: Dublin