Pharmacy Technician Job at Core Prescribing Solutions in Aylesbury Vale
This is an exciting opportunity to join our progressive team as a pharmacy technician working across a primary care network (PCN) in Aylesbury Vale for multiple GP practices.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated pharmacy technician to join our team of PCN based pharmacists and will have access to peer support and development opportunities as part of our MDT.
You will be a great team player, but capable of independent and autonomous work.
You will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to support member practices with medicines optimisation.
Key duties include but not limited to: (full job spec can be provided to candidates selected for interview)
· Support the role of PCN clinical pharmacists in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services including processing discharge/clinic letters from secondary care
· Perform medicines improvement work to maximise safe, cost-effective best practice in prescribing under the supervision of the clinical pharmacist/s
· Assist with medication safety monitoring systems (e.g. high-risk drugs)
· Liaise with clinicians and administrative staff to resolve medicine-related queries
· Monitor practice prescribing and adherence to the PCN’s policies, included but not limited to any other local and national prescribing policies and guidelines
· Improve service and quality through mechanisms such as audits
· Support the clinical pharmacists in Structured Medication Reviews
The successful candidate will be required to enrol on the CPPE primary care pathway which will be fully funded.
Applicants must have a pharmacy technician qualification (NVQ level 3 equivalent) and registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
Previous practice experience advantageous however applicants with experience from any sector encouraged to apply as full training will be provided.
Salary negotiable and can be discussed further if you are selected for interview.
Please submit your CV if you are interested in the role.
Reference ID: CPS/Aylesbury Vale
Job Type: Full-time
- pharmacy technician: 1 year (Required)
Company: Core Prescribing Solutions
Company Location: Aylesbury Vale