Pharmacist – Support Job at Select Pharma in Drogheda, County Louth
We are seeking a Support Pharmacist in for out pharmacy based in Drogheda Co Louth.
· Reporting to the Managing Pharmacist and working to agreed operating procedures that maintain the highest ethical standards, delivering excellent customer care and service to the local community.
· To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
· To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
· 1 years post- registration experience in a similar role.
· Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
· Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills highlighting the URS ethos of professionalism and community care.
· Good IT skills are an advantage
The shifts are 8-8 and weekends are shorter hours and the hours will vary between 40-45 depending on week.
For more information call, text or WhatSAPP Maurice on 01-5388189 / 086 074 3715
Reference ID: Drogheda012
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €70,000.00-€80,000.00 per year
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (Preferred)
Company: Select Pharma
Company Location: Drogheda, County Louth