Permanent Senior Civil Quantity Surveyor Job at Randstad in Essex
We have multiple clients looking for permanent civil engineering quantity surveyors in the Essex Region!
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you like working for a fast growing, well renowned contractor?….If so these are the positions for you.
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 pa + Package
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
This is the perfect opportunity for a senior quantity surveyor working with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation nationwide.
This role will be site based.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating costs with various parties
- Drawing up contracts (NEC)
- Monthly reporting (CVR)
- Responsible for work package change control and management
- Dealing with any pricing variations
- Responsible for project re-measure
- Preparing final accounts
- Managing CE’s
- Minimum 8 years experience as a senior quantity surveyor
- Degree / HND in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent IT and maths skills are essential
- Attention to detail
- Experience with NEC 3 is essential
- Excellent report writing and negotiation skills are essential
- Experience in – highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
Contact Alex Squillaci @ Randstad CPE or apply online.
If you would like more details please apply below or contact Alex Squillaci @ Randstad CPE on 01622 357230.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Company Location: Essex