Payroll Specialist Remote Jobs in London – England at GameAnalytics
Title: Payroll Specialist Remote
Location: London – England
Category: HR/Recruitment, Accounting
Position: Payroll Specialist – (Remote)
The Team GameAnalytics is a growing organisation with our team spread across Europe. We’re also growing as a business and need to develop an HR and Administration team that takes this into account. Within the team, we deal with all aspects of the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, performance and holistic employee wellbeing. There are a lot of exciting opportunities open across the business.
It means we’re hiring and bringing new people onboard all the time! This is why we’ve decided to hire a dedicated person to complete the payroll process. This role
For this position, the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in our team.
You willbe responsible for the timely distribution of a large part of our total rewards. This will include overseeing our payroll, pensions and various scheme like our cycle-to-work and company loans. Though we currently mainly operate in two countries — UK and Denmark — we are growing quickly and you could find yourself overseeing the payroll needs in other jurisdiction, should that be part of your career ambitions.
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
● Act as the first line support for Payroll related queries and requests from employees
● Collation and submission of monthly payroll data to the Finance team and also manage all entries onto our payroll system.
● Assisting with the monthly UK and Danish payroll
● Review of the payroll output reports returned from the provider for accuracy using payroll controls
● Maintaining all employee and contractor records within both HR and payroll administration.
● Prepare payroll documents during the onboarding and offboarding processes
● Support with ongoing management of data input cleansing, with a focus on continuous improvement
● Partner with Finance and HR to ensure accurate payments and new starter onboarding is streamlined
● Liaise with external third parties (e.g. pension provider, cycle-to-work provider etc.)
● Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
● Manage external payroll relationships and continually monitor the service provided and resolve any issues that may arise.
● Experience in a Payroll administration-based role, within a fast-paced environment
● Experience using In-house and Outsourced software
● Good UK Statutory knowledge
● Strong communication skills to ensure Payroll provides an excellent employee experience
● Outstanding organisation skills with great attention to detail
● Working knowledge of MS Excel/ Google sheets
● Good Danish Statutory knowledge
● Knowledge of local laws and regulations within other (non-UK or Danish) European countries
● Knowledge of Salary sacrifice schemes – advise what’s available