Payroll Clerk Assistant Job at Costell Beauty Blogger in County Louth
Costell Beauty is a beauty blogger company within their headquarters in Dundalk, Louth , selling & promoting all beauty products from all over Europe through Social Media.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a
Payroll Clerk Assistant
In this varied and exciting role you will assist in all activities regarding the management of employee compensation in the company. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating wages and making payments. An excellent payroll clerk has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good maths skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
The Successful candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in time mannerly in this role.
Prior experience 2+ years in Payroll is essential and must have a qualification in Payroll Administration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland/EEA and must be able to start from:
Costell Beauty is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Costell Beauty is recruiting for a Payroll Clerk Assistant to assist in all activities regarding the management of employee compensation in the company. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating wages and making payments.
· To process weekly & monthly wages for Costell Beauty Employees
· Manage compensation packages using payroll software
· Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
· Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
· Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
· Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
· Initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system
· Issues statements and invoices and maintain records
· Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
· Calculate unemployment and severance payments
· Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
· Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
· Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor
· Proven experience as payroll clerk or payroll manager
· Familiarity with general accounting principles
· Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
· Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
· Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Payforce)
· Exquisite math and numerical skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
· High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in accounting/payroll administration is essential
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €25,637.00-€34,979.00 per year
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Costell Beauty Blogger
Company Location: County Louth