Payroll Administrator Job at Crust & Crumb Ireland Ltd in Béal Átha Conaill, County Cavan
Crust & Crumb Ireland are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team.
This position will be Monday – Friday 9am – 14:00pm
Responsibilities of the role:
- Processing weekly payroll on both sage payroll UK & Ireland.
- Track hours for all departments.
- Setting up all employees on the time & attendance system.
- Responsible for checking line managers have updated the attendance system daily.
- Receiving and entering holiday requests.
- Maintaining holiday roster and quota levels per employee.
- Entering any sick leave, study leave, absences etc into Elf T&A.
- Liase with HR in relation to new starts, transfers or employees finishing.
- Maintaining employee files and keeping them up to date.
- Dealing with any payroll or HR related queries as they arise.
- Ensure that RTI submissions are made accurately and on time.
- Upload pension files weekly.
- Issuing P45 & P60.
- General administration duties.
- 1 Year payroll experience essential.
- Preferably have experience in Sage Payroll.
- Confidence in working with numbers.
- Good IT skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills, for meeting strict deadlines
- The ability to work well as part of a team
Reference ID: P21
Application Deadline: 19/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €0.00 per year
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Crust & Crumb Ireland Ltd
Company Location: Béal Átha Conaill, County Cavan