Payroll Administrator ( 2-3 Years Experience Required ) Job at Pat Mc Gowan Transport Ltd – in Letterkenny, County Donegal
In this role you are required to process payroll for staff on a weekly basis using Bright Pay.
The role would also requires daily administrative duties including other software packages used to run company operations smoothly.
- To process the weekly payroll for all staff
- Dealing with pay related queries from staff.
- Send the payroll submission to Revenue each month.
- Processing the P30 on a monthly basis and all other ROS reports.
- Obtain relevant information from the revenue online system, ROS
- Processing electronic pay slips and email to all staff.
- Secure maintenance of all payroll files.
- Liaise with external auditors as required.
- The preparation of all payroll reports including, gross to net, payroll workings reports
- Assist with the cross-check of the weekly and part-time payrolls as required.
- Complete other daily administrative duties.
- EXPERIENCE E= Essential.
- Recent experience of processing a payroll on a weekly basis. (E)
- Recent experience of processing Revenue Reports (E)
- PERSON SPECIFICATION (all Essential requirements)
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to liaise with a wide range of contacts.
- Excellent organisational skills and high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work effectively within a pressurised environment.
- Positive and flexible approach to working as part of a team.
- Good written communications skills, including ability to prepare budget and financial reporting information and correspondence.
- Free Car Parking
- Bank holidays
- Tea /Coffee making facility
Application deadline: 14/5/2021
Expected start date: 14/5/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.20 per hour
Company: Pat Mc Gowan Transport Ltd –
Company Location: Letterkenny, County Donegal