Part Time Accountant Jobs in Doncaster – England at Elevation Recruitment Group
Title: Part Time Accountant
Company: Elevation Recruitment Group
Location: Doncaster – England
Type: Full Time
Elevation Recruitment Group are exclusively supporting a market leading business as they look to appoint an experienced Accountant on an interim basis of approximately 10 months. This exciting opportunity is part time (up to 25 hours) and will give the candidate flexibility as to how their working week is structured!
This is a hands on role where you will be given the autonomy to manage the cost accounts for one of the company’s key South Yorkshire sites. To succeed in the role, it is essential you are comfortable working in a stand-alone capacity, have a proactive approach and can manage your own time ensuring 100% efficiency at all times.
Duties for this role will include:
– Cost accounting – Machine / labour / though-put etc.
– Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
– Data analysis for cost & manufacturing within the business
– Work closely with supply chain & internal sales
– Ensure balance sheet reconciliation are up to date
– Analyse costs against budgets and report on variance
– Follow up on findings with budget holders with monthly meetings
– Provide finance support for the site
– Assist with annual audit
– Ensure daily sales are issued
– Work closely with the purchase & sales ledger teams
– Produce ad-hoc finance reports for Group
We are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
– Demonstrable experience of cost accounting
– Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
– Experience using SAP – Desirable
– Ideally, part qual CIMA or ACCA, although qualified by experience would also be considered
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to deal with non-finance stakeholders
– Please note, you must be available to see the contract through to completion
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on Finance positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.