Paid Media Manager Job at Nerdy Banana in Birmingham
WHO ARE WE?
We’re an internet company that runs various e-commerce brands that specialize in Personalised Gifts. Our main brands include Super Socks; a custom sock & underwear brand, Dogsy; gifts featuring your dog, Nifty Gifty; Unique Personalised Gifts and Snugzy; The Worlds Loveable Mini-Me. With high demand from all over the world, our goal is to grow and become one of the largest gift companies globally and service the needs of our customers by creating unique gifting moments that WOW. We take great pleasure in making moments of delight and laughter. You’ll be joining a very young, energetic team of 20. Our main office is based in Solihull, Birmingham which holds both our production facility and creative team. We also have a team of creatives working remotely
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Paid Media Manager at Nerdy Banana you’ll be responsible for driving growth for all our brands through Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates channels, whilst piloting new potential channels. This will consist of managing our Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat & Tik Tok Ad Accounts. You’ll be working alongside our brand managers and creative team to create new and creative paid media campaigns across all channels
- Day to day management of paid media campaigns, with accountability for deliverables
- Drive growth through Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates channels, whilst piloting new potential channels
- Manage day to day paid media activity such as bidding, ad copy testing, quality scores, CPA and conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimisations.
- Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis
- Allocate the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Work with campaign managers and in house designer to execute creative campaigns which are consistent with the overall marketing roadmap and brand
- Work closely with the business on expansions relating to new product launches
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of Paid Search platforms (Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics)
- A minimum 3 – 5 years strong paid media experience across multiple platforms in a b2c or e-commerce role.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns with substantial budgets
- Utilised tools such as Data Studio, Facebook Account Manager, Adwords etc.
- Experience in using bid management tools and automated bidding
- Analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
Expected Start Date: 08/12/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Paid Media: 3 years (Required)
Company: Nerdy Banana
Company Location: Birmingham
Job Category: Marketing