Online Marketing Manager Job at Digital Streams Ltd in Dungannon
We are an exciting start-up with a web based mental health product targeting an international market.
Working directly with the founder, the web development team and content creators, you will have a central role in managing the overall growth of the product in the marketplace.
As the overall owner of the digital product, the role will cover a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Search Engine Optimisation (Website and YouTube channel)
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Automation / Chat Bots
- Enhancing & optimising customer acquisition channels
- Improving the customer experience
- Managing customer support
- Working closely with the founders to deliver their vision
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- An ambitious attitude, motivated to building a world-class product
- Tech savvy with sound business acumen
- Ability to be productive working remotely with regular online catch-ups
- Willingness to learn new skills and keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation & Graphic Design
- Digital marketing tools (Email marketing (ActiveCampaign), video editing, Google Analytics etc)
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting customer management tools (Zendesk, Intercom, Drift etc)
- High empathy for customers, their needs and their success
- Experience with managing digital products and product development
What’s on offer?
- On-going career development and opportunity for growth within the business
- Competitive salary – level dependent on experience
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work directly with the founder
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Working
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
All work will be carried out remotely for now.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company: Digital Streams Ltd
Company Location: Dungannon
Job Category: Marketing