Office Coordinator Job at PRECISION DENTAL STUDIO in Thatcham
Position: Office Coordinator
Location: Rivermead Business Park, Thatcham, RG19 4EP
Salary: £9 per hour
Working hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Precision Dental Studio has a well-founded reputation for excellence, based on experience, expertise and initiative. Since our establishment in 1982, we have become one of Europe’s leading dental laboratories, setting standards for the industry.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our friendly office and production team. We have a can-do attitude ensuring that our customers are always at the forefront of our minds.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join our office administration team at our forward-thinking dental laboratory. You will work as part of a team and will be responsible for supporting the company by organising and co-ordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The role involves a great deal of independent working but at all times ensuring the effective communication across our wider net of departments within the business.
- You will provide day to day administration support to the Operation and Administration Manages.
- You will be responsible for answering and responding to customer and staff enquiries both by telephone, post and email.
- You will manage diaries and related tasks for appointments, meetings, events and training courses for the laboratory.
- You will be responsible for raising and invoicing orders, booking work in and out of the business.
- You will help to ensure that filing systems, work processes and procedures are followed meticulously, and at the same time assist in developing and improving the management of such systems.
- You will assist with packing orders, and overseeing collection of these by our designated curriers on a daily basis, as well as coordinating a small team of drivers to collect and deliver orders for the business.
- You will assist in ensuring our stock inventory is adequately maintained to meet the business requirements.
- You will keep management informed by reviewing and analysing specific reports, summarising information and identifying trends, as and when required.
Although this position requires a high degree of autonomous working, it is vital that you are able to communicate across our various departments to ensure an efficient workflow from start to finish.
Applicants must have at least 1-year prior experience of working in administration in a busy office environment, have strong communication and organisational skills and be able to relate well to customers, staff and visitors.
This position will suit an individual who is excited about a varied work role with a great deal of responsibility.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, especially Word and Excel
- Office administration experience of 1 year minimum
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- A can-do attitude and ability work at your own initiative as well as in a team
- Flexibility to your work role depending on business requirements
- Knowledge of Sage50 or similar ERP systems
- Preferential – but not essential- knowledge of the dental industry
Closing Date: 30th November 2020
Further details: Full training will be given.
How to apply: Please forward your CV and a brief covering letter highlighting why this position would suit you.
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advisable.
Reference ID: PDS Office Coordinator Nov20
Application deadline: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sage 50 or similar ERP systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office administration: 1 year (Required)
- Office Packages: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: PRECISION DENTAL STUDIO
Company Location: Thatcham