Nursery Practitioners Job at Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited in Stockport
Kids Planet Day Nurseries provides the highest standard of nursery care and education in each of our 52 settings within a unique environment in which children are actively encouraged to explore, learn and interact with others.
We have a great opportunity for full and part time Nursery Practitioner to join our team at Kids Planet Stockport. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 2 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary whilst working as part of a highly successful team.
Application Deadline: 19/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £13,944.00-£28,078.00 per year
We have implemented strict COVID-19 procedures.
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)
- NVQ Level 2 in childcare (Required)
Company: Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
Company Location: Stockport