Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Job at First Steps Nursery in Merstham
We are a busy, well-established nursery in Merstham looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 Practitioner to join our team.
As an Early Years Practitioner You MUST hold a Level 3 qualification.
Salary dependent on experience. Hours: Either 5 days a week 42.5 hours a week or 4 days 36 hours a week.
You will support the room leader and assist in the day to day activities. you will be responsible for ensuring children receive high quality care and education.
- Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, CACHE, NVQ (or recognised equivalent
- Up-to-date First Aid and Safeguarding training (preferable)
- knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- excellent communication skills
- warm and friendly personality
- Strong team player
Rewards & Benefits:
- Generous Holiday
- Refer a friend bonus
- Staff development – free training provided with opportunities to undertake ongoing professional development
- Length of service award
- Complimentary Christmas meal
- Competitive salary
- Refer a friend bonus scheme, open to all First Steps employees
- A supportive and friendly workplace
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Christmas bonus
- Digital learning journal
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
Company: First Steps Nursery
Company Location: Merstham