Nursery Practitioner Job at Dimples Stainton Day Nursery – in Middlesbrough
Dimples Day Nursery was founded in 2018 by education specialists Laura Bradley and Kelly Haigh. In 2020, the business grew and Louise Appleton joined the dynamic team as the third director of the company bringing a further wealth of knowledge and experience in the early years. Due to an increase in demand we are hoping to find an experienced, enthusiastic and committed practitioner to join our successful team at Dimples Riverside Day Nursery.
We are looking to employ professional, inspiring and fun Nursery Practitioner. The successful candidate will join a successful team of staff who are committed to the growth and development of all our young children. The successful applicant will be responsible for the care and development of children aged from 6 weeks to 9 years of age.
At Dimples we create an invigorating, safe and caring environment in which all our children thrive. Within our setting, we pride ourselves on the high quality care that we provide to each and every one of the children in our care. We are looking for a innovative practitioner who will share in our vision and who shows the same level of dedication, passion and commitment.
As part of our recruitment procedure we require all staff to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check and two satisfactory references before their appointment is confirmed.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Be responsible for the planning and implementation of activities relevant to the age/stage of development of the children in their care.
2. Follow Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements guidelines set by OfSTED
3. To observe, record and plan the next steps for the children in their care in line with the EYFS framework. To record information relating to children’s individual progress and development
4. Supervise meal times, rest periods and nappy changing/toileting.
5. Promote good hygiene practices.
6. Consult and work with parents on a daily basis
7. To attend any staff meetings or any training courses that help enhance professional and personal development.
9. To monitor and record all accidents.
10. To adhere to and implement all Nursery Policies and Procedures and promote positive working practices at all times.
11. To be professional and ensure all information about children is treated with sensitivity and with total confidentiality.
12. To follow instructions concerning the day to day running of the nursery as requested by the manager.
Job Types: Part-time/Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9 per hour
Application deadline: 06/08/2021
Dimples Stainton Day Nursery provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
- Fully or partially paid childcare
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Childcare: 2 years (required)
- Full Driver’s Licence (preferred)
Company: Dimples Stainton Day Nursery –
Company Location: Middlesbrough