Nursery Nurse Job at Little Acorns Nursery in Tamworth
Little Acorns Nursery are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to work in a fun, stimulating and family run nursery in the heart of Staffordshire countryside.
The key-duties of an Nursery Nurse include;
· Fulfil the welfare requirements of the EYFS and have a sound understanding of the learning and development requirements.
· Play and support children’s learning
· Plan for fun and stimulating activities indoors and outdoors
· Review and monitor your key-children’s development, observations and evaluations to ensure these meet the needs of the individual child and welfare requirements.
· Liaise with parent’s and other professionals
· Work as part of a team.
Job Type / Category
The position is to work within our Toddler Room within Little Acorns Nursery. The children are aged between 1 and half years to 2 and half years. The contract is a permanent position working a 8 1/2 hour day, 3, 4 or 5 days per week. Shift patterns start from 7.30-4.30pm, 8am-5pm, 8.30am-5.30pm or 9am-6pm.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates will need a minimum of a level 2 qualification and above, and have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage. They will need to have good communication skills and ideally experience of working in a nursery or childcare setting before.
Little Acorns Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and employees in our care. We will ensure that safeguarding is of paramount concern to all employees and as a business we adopt and adhere to safe recruitment practices. All roles within Little Acorns Nursery are subject to enhanced security checks.
Little Acorns Nursery have many benefits in place for staff as well as the security of knowing that you are working in a growing, dynamic and successful business. You will be offered a competitive salary, training and comprehensive mentoring program in order to support you in your job role and provide you with the necessary skills in order to progress within your childcare career.
As we are based on a farm, employees will have the opportunity to visit the farm with the children everyday and enjoy the countryside and a wide variety of animals.
We promote team days where we focus on promoting team work and having fun as a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Little Acorns Nursery
Company Location: Tamworth