Nursery Manager-Full Time Job at Little Learners Nursery Chester in Chester
Little Learners Nursery is a warm and welcoming nursery .We have an incredible reputation for providing excellent standards of care and education ,all down to our amazing staff team at both our nurseries. We are now excited to be recruiting an experienced Nursery Manager to share our passion and vision and to continue to provide an empowering, nurturing and loving environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To inspire and support our wonderful team with the ability to identify each practitioner’s strengths ,to encourage, empower and promote a shared responsibility and vision within our setting.
- Ensure that all children in our setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Building and developing caring and responsible relationships with parents/guardians.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to Ofsted registration, special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Understanding of recruitment and selection procedures
- Co-ordination of tasks and responsibilities and the ability to delegate where necessary.
Expected start date: 14/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £22,256.00-£25,515.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
To Keep our team safe we have we follow a strict COVID policy which we regularly review .
- Childcare: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (Required)
Company: Little Learners Nursery Chester
Company Location: Chester