Nursery Manager (B) Job at Just Childcare Ltd in Prenton
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Butterflies Nursery are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager who is nurturing, can inspire and have fun to join our team on a permanent, full time basis. As our Nursery Manager you will promoting growth and development, whilst consistently upholding the standards of the nursery ensuring that together we conform to and exceed the requirements of Ofsted. You will lead our team to provide a caring and educational environment for all of our children with a warm and welcoming family atmosphere for parents and carers.
Location – Butterflies Nursery, North Prenton, CH43 6TB
Hours – Full Time, 40 hours
Hourly Rate – Depending on experience
The successful candidate will:
· Hold an minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare, Learning and Development (or an equivalent Early Years Qualification)
· Have a good understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED standards
· Have at least 2 years previous experience working with Children and managing teams and the daily running of a Nursery
· Have a good understanding of all safeguarding and child protection procedures
Click ‘Apply’ today
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting a quality provision and expects all staff to share this commitment. All nursery staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Nursery Management: 3 years (Required)
- L3 or above in early years (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Just Childcare Ltd
Company Location: Prenton