Nursery Manager Job at Family First Nurseries – in Farnham
A great opportunity for a Nursery Manager to join Family First Nurseries in Farnham area
As a Nursery Manager, you are to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery; effectively manage the day-to-day running of the nursery; deliver the highest standards of care and education. To play a key role in marketing the Nursery to prospective parents, attend and participate in Open Day events.
- Meeting the EYFS and Ofsted Requirements, Compliance with all regulatory requirements etc
- Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and, when necessary, follow Safeguarding Procedures.
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
- Adhere to the health and safety policies and procedures and to be responsible for ensuring the nursery remains compliant in respect of suitably trained staff with relevant first aid qualifications and Health and Safety training.
- Manage staff costs with regard to budget projections.
- Agree and deliver occupancy targets.
- Recruit, induct, support, train and appraise all staff to ensure delivery of high-quality childcare practice.
Rewards and Benefits*:
· Competitive salary
· up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Plus your Birthday off
· Staff perks (discounts: cinema, retail, travel)
· Lunch provided
· Staff fun day events
· Staff recognition incentives
· Long service awards
· Uniform provided
· Progression plans for all staff
· Internal and external training programmes
· Ofsted outstanding bonus incentives
· Discretionary sick pay
· Up to 5 days paid compassionate leave
· Generous childcare fee discount for staff
· Up to £500 bonus to Refer a friend scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working our nurseries. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process.
Reference ID: 220721FN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £32,000.00 per year
- Childcare: 2 years (required)
Company: Family First Nurseries –
Company Location: Farnham