Nurse Job at AMG Recruitment in Manchester
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
We are offering the opportunity of a 12 month fixed term contract at a private hospital in Altrincham.
Whilst this is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave it is highly likely that there will be opportunties for substantive roles during this period within this service or other services across the hospital.
The role holder will work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team, promoting the best interests of the clients and carers and ensuring that prescribed nursing care is effectively implemented. The role holder will be responsible for maintaining a safe care environment and will exercise professional accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise in changing environments and working within the scope of professional practice.
The above role will be primarily focused around the effective delivery of clinical care and working towards improving standards within the clinical areas of the service.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,000.00-£31,500.00 per year
Company: AMG Recruitment
Company Location: Manchester