Nordic TSS Digital Sales Rep Job at IBM in Dublin
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for a defined territory or client set and reach or overachieve targets and goals.
- Working with various sources you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
- Through continuous personal development you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients.
- Social Media will play a big part in how you engage, interact and influence your clients.
- You will need to have personal drive and ambition to make you stand out.
- You will need to build your network of contacts both within IBM and your client base, making yourself the go to person for your specific field.
- You will need to take personal interest in everything you do, putting your client first, being prepared to take on challenges, solve problems and work with your team to get things done.
- You must have strong communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly.
- You will always be well informed and be able to articulate changing trends in Information Technology
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Languages: Norwegian/Swedish/Danish (or a Scandinavian language), in addition to English and Finnish speaker native and/or fluent level
- You must have a proven track record of 3-4 years in sales, preferably in the IT Services sector.
- Sales / Business Development experience
- You must have demonstrated skills in sales pipeline progression and forecasting, using CRM systems , as well as demonstrated account management and territory management skills
- You have a Social Media presence and can demonstrate how you use social media tools in your sales role.
- You will have shown excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A high level of energy, initiative and commitment is required to enable you to work in a complex, fast moving and challenging environment.
- You will be able to show evidence of your professional development through courses, certification forums etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Company Location: Dublin