Night Nurse Job at All1 Recruitment Ltd in Leicester
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in a privately owned luxury care home.
Read below for more information, full job description can be sent to you on request.
Up to £17 p/h – Circa £29.1K/Band 6 |RGN/RMN Considered | 33 Hours | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC
A large Leicester nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work as Night Nurse on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading care group and provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from throughout the Leicestershire area in addition to providing short-stay and rehabilitation services.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours/3 night shifts per week
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £17 per hour, which is equivalent to a salary in the region of £29,170
- A range of opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call All1 Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided. Contact All1 Recruitment on 01895313567 for more information about the role.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
All1 Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to All1 Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17.00 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear a mask / shield during their time at work.
All surfaces in the premises are sanitised regulary by houskeeping staff.
All personal protective equipment will be given to staff.
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: All1 Recruitment Ltd
Company Location: Leicester