Net Developer/Software Developer – .NET, ASP.NET, C# Job at Arthur in London
.Net Developer/Software Engineer – .Net, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio, CI/CD
To develop innovative software solutions using C# and .NET technologies. This role is for a very small team so you will also be required to show initiative, take an active role in solutions architecture and participate in all project stages; from requirement gathering with the business to delivery via a CI/CD pipeline. You may also need to build the pipeline!
Web Front End development.
- Create software, test plans and operational documentation from specifications.
- Integrate software products – get incompatible platforms to work together and if needed, create code/services to link them.
- Maintain existing systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Collect and document user requirements to create new project specifications, user stories and estimates.
- Write test driven code.
Technical skills required.
- Developing Software using Visual Studio 2019, VS Code or equivalent.
- Software Development Methodologies and core concepts (DDD/Dependency injection/MVVM & MVC patterns)
- ASP.NET 4.8/ASP.NET Core 3.1 or above. (Essential)
- C#. (Essential)
- SQL relational database (SQL Server preferred, Cube development in Active Pivot, MDX or SSAS a bonus)
- Experience with Multithreading, LINQ, Blazor. (Desirable)
Company Location: London