Mobile Application Developer Job at DnaNudge Ltd. in London
Are you passionate about new technologies, and a healthy lifestyle? We are currently looking for a Native iOS and Android Developer to join our busy applications team to assist with multiple projects. You will be abrilliant communicator, who is driven to offer our staff and customers the very best IT experience. Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about delivering an excellent experience at DNANudge. Previous experience within a Tech Start-up will be a plus!
We are DnaNudge. Our mission is to allow people’s individual DNA to guide them towards healthier choices. We align specifically chosen genetic traits with actionable dietary recommendations that are easy to follow.
What really excites us at DnaNudge is our potential to make sustainable changes in individual consumer behaviour that can add up to major, positive improvements in health.
The “nudge” element comes from the idea of positively impacting behaviour by regular gentle “nudges” in the right direction. You may have heard the saying “the best diet is the one you don’t know that you are having.” With DnaNudge, it’s your DNA that is guiding your choices.
Having also launched out COVID Testing functionality with the NHS and commercially in our stores, you will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and be involved in exciting innovations in this space.
· Acting as a hands-on iOS/Android App developer- evaluate, maintain and develop software.
· Maintaining and creating documentation related with App development.
· Prototype, debug, and develop software and applications.
· Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant and functional solutions.
· Build user App interaction functions for understanding consumers’ needs and preferences.
· Provide support, share experiences and expert opinions with internal teams.
· Work with architect, app developers, UX designer, management, etc.
· Be dedicated and responsible for protecting the confidential matters, intellectual properties, and trade-secrets of the company.
· At least 5+ year industrial work experience with a proven track record in design and development of iOS/iPadOS apps.
· 2+ year of experience in Android app development.
· Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C, Swift, Java & Kotlin.
· Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
· Published examples of mobile applications on AppStore/PlayStore.
· Excellent scoping, estimation, and testing/QA skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Degree in computer sciences or related fields.
· Self-disciplined and flexible, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Skills and experience required:
· Familiar with different AWS Service integration for iOS and Android apps – Cognito, AppSync, API Gateway, S3, Pinpoint etc.
· Good at integration of 3rd party frameworks and SDK’s for iOS & Android.
· Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, or similar database management system.
· Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) .
· Experience building web and native apps.
· Experience using social media APIs.
This role is a Monday to Friday 9am-6pm job based in our offices in White City. There may also be occasional weekend work required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- iOS development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: DnaNudge Ltd.
Company Location: London