Mid to Senior – Lead Laravel developer Job at Pulse in Ipswich
We are a fast-growing full-service agency and technology company with digital at the core of everything we do. We are dedicated to working in healthcare and partner with our customers to improve the lives of patients.
Technology is the backbone of our organisation. We pride ourselves on our expertise and the value we create for our customers. We have created and continue to run several software platforms and services for our customers.
We are looking for a full-time ambitious Laravel Developer to help take ownership of our API and backend technologies.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem-solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experienced in (PHP) Laravel Framework
- Experienced in Drupal
- Advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs
- Experienced in designing and maintaining MySQL databases (and motivated to keep queries optimized)
- Familiar with real-time technologies
- Comfortable in a Linux environment (AWS)
- Experienced with OAuth 2
- Experienced with 3rd party APIs (Twilio, Facebook, etc)
- A passion for Test-driven code
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Git
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced agency environment
- Nice to have: Experienced in Veeva / ML / AR / Automation
- Team-driven Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home days
- 4 weeks Paid Holiday
- Employee Perks Scheme
You must have the right to work within the UK
***No agencies please***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £47,720.00-£67,375.00 per year
- Ipswich, Suffolk (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Ipswich