Medicines Counter Assistant / Dispensing Assistant Job at Sefgrove Chemist in London
Looking for a friendly, motivated and positive individual to join our well established and committed team.
Candidate must be Medicines Counter Assistant trained (or working towards) and have brilliant customer service skills and the ability to advise on healthcare and beauty products.
This is a permanent full time position so please apply if you meet this criteria.
The role would involve:
- Providing advice and making sales of over-the-counter medicines, beauty and healthcare products.
- Merchandising and keeping the pharmacy clean and tidy.
- Building rapport with customers.
- Ordering and stock management.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.50-£9.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
We have hand sanitising stations, protective screens and PPE.
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Company: Sefgrove Chemist
Company Location: London