Medical Receptionist Job at SpaMedica in London
SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Administrator/Receptionist to join our team based in Bromley to provide and project a positive, friendly image to our patients and use your strong administrator skills to ensure a smooth running of the clinic.
You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first class way and will make sure all visitors and callers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner.
So what can we offer you?
· £21,477 per annum salary
· Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
· Annual company performance related bonus
· Annual pay reviews and increases
· 37.5 hours working week over 4 days (7.30am – 18.00hrs, including 2 in 4 Saturdays when required)
· 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
· Company pension scheme
· Continuous training and development
Our team work between sites so a willingness to travel is essential
Why join SpaMedica?
· We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
· We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – our outcomes are some of the best in the UK
· In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24.000+ surgeries per annum.
· We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
· We’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
· We have 16 hospitals and will be opening 7 new hospitals over the next 12 months.
· We need somebody to ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally
· You will register new patients, scan documents onto our medical system, send letters to patients as necessary & photocopy notes and other information
· You will make appointments for our patient applying your understanding of patient confidentiality & attention to detail
· You will ensure the entrance and reception area are always pristine and welcoming.
Full training will be provided in return of your excellent customer service & administration skills
SpaMedica is expanding rapidly, apply now to join this success story
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,477.00 per year
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- London BR1 3WA (Required)
Company Location: London