Mechatronics Engineer Job at ALP Technologies Ltd in London
Role title: Mechatronics Engineer
Remuneration: £35,000 – £50,000 per year
Working hours: Full-Time
Reference ID: MECH – London
Start Date: Flexible
Reports to: CEO
Location: E20 3BS
Position and Our Company
Our team is looking to hire an innovative, deadline-driven Mechatronics Engineer to join our team. The responsibilities include improving existing mechanical systems, developing new product concepts and prototypes, designing, and testing mechanical and electronic systems.
To be successful as a Mechatronics Engineer, you should be able to work within demanding timeframes and develop original, practical solutions to problems. Candidates should draw on a wide range of Engineering principles and show initiative.
ALP Technologies is a profitable renewable engineering energy company based in London and Berlin. We have won numerous awards on research and development projects for technologies to benefit lower income countries covering several different innovative fields and technologies. Our company is designing, prototyping, and testing a state-of-the-art li-ion battery storage system that is the smartest and lowest cost in the world for 4 billion people to access renewable energy.
Our battery system called BRIC is the world’s most affordable smart battery system designed for low income countries capable to be used by recycled battery cells and operated in a circular economic way.
Engineering qualifications, Mechatronics engineering background. Keen interest in Electronics, Mechanical design, and experience in relevant industry.
1. Good mechanical and electrical aptitude and knowledge
2. Knowledge of electronic and mechanical equipment
3. Excellent problem solving and time management skills
4. Proficient in 3D CAD modelling
5. Strong mathematical, analytical, and creative thinking skills
6. Self-motivated and highly organized
7. Knowledge in microcontrollers and control systems
8. Programming language: C or related software
9. PCB design and knowledge of PCB manufacturing
1. Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
2. Take personal responsibility – self-initiative mind-set and a desire to learn
3. Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in team project environment
4. Organizational skill/Proactivity – prioritization skill with the ability to act in advance, plan ahead and carry out duties in a forward-thinking manner
5. Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards risks identification and mitigation
Please apply with your CV and Cover letter
Reference ID: MECH
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- mechatronics engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- London E20 3BS (Preferred)
Company: ALP Technologies Ltd
Company Location: London