Math Teacher Graduate Job at Teach First in United Kingdom
Our country needs teachers, now more than ever. Join our most important cohort for a generation. Places for our 2021 Math Teachers Training Programme now open.
There’s a reason why we’re consistently in the top ten of the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list. It’s because we give you real responsibility from day one and open the door to a world of career possibilities. You can count on us to back you all the way with training, connections and ongoing support.
At Teach First, we get our trainees stuck into teaching straight away, which is different from a PGCE.
- Earn a full-time salary and pay no fees
- Gain internationally recognised teacher training qualifications
- Make a difference in the classroom from day one
- Expert support from your school and from us
- Develop skills all employers are looking for
- Join a community of recent graduates and career changers
- Have full training provided
There are some minimum requirements to join the Training Programme: *
- You’re a UK citizen or have the right to work in the UK
- You have or are expecting a 2.1 degree (with Honours) and higher (2.2 will be considered in certain circumstances).
- Your degree and/or A-levels meet our curriculum requirements
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English, and grade C in one science subject for primary teaching. These are required by the Department for Education
- Able to commit to training in June and July 2021 and full-time work from September 2021.
We know there’s much more to teach than the right qualifications. That’s why we’re flexible. For example, if your degree or A levels don’t cover a specific subject on the curriculum there may be other ways you can show us you have enough subject knowledge.
You can still apply. Add your overseas qualifications to the online application form. If we make you an offer we’ll need proof they’re equivalent to the UK ones we require. We’ll help you do this at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Teach First
Company Location: United Kingdom