Marketing Support Specialist Job at Amax – in Shannon, County Clare
AMAX Ireland is the EU division of AMAX Engineering Corporation. We are a global leader in high- performance/high-efficiency Cloud, AI, and HPC computing solutions serving the software, hardware
ICT, cloud and data center industries. Specialising in GPU-integrated platforms for AI and large- scale data centre deployments, AMAX works closely with its customers to custom-configure the highest quality solutions designed for maximum performance. AMAX is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has a global presence in Asia. Discover more at http://www.amax.com.
Essential Job Functions:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with strong time management skills.
- Ability to understand customer pain points, issues and needs.
- Creative and resourceful in approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with contacts and prospects
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
- Familiarity with social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Interest in technology and eager to learn products and solutions.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to support campaign content creation and sales enablement
- Create, manage and collaborate cross-functionally to develop content for emails, blog, web content, digital ads, social, and more while keeping all projects on time and on budget.
- Identify trending topics to support communication and outreach efforts.
- Establish, track and measure business group or country measurements of success (calls, clicks, leads, revenue, TCE, etc.).
- Knowledge of email platforms and web analytics
Education and Experience
- Leaving certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in digital marketing and/or lead generation preferred
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills and a passion for creativity.
- Solid organization skills.
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meeting changing business needs.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Compensation: Competitive salary, health insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SHANNON, CO. CLARE, IE. RELOCATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: €26,211.00-€54,986.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: Amax –
Company Location: Shannon, County Clare