Marketing Support – B2C Job at SME HCI LTD – in Home Based
Post Title: Marketing Support – B2C
Business Unit: Sales and Marketing
Responsible to: B2C Marketing Manager
Accountable to: B2C Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days
Vivup are the leading health and wellbeing employee benefits company in the UK. A strong part of it’s proposition is its online shopping benefits offering a large and wide variety of products from technology, home furnishings and bicycles. These are managed through our ecommerce team, part of the marketing department at Vivup.
To provide support to the B2C Marketing Manager via business as usual and campaign activity
Principle duties to include:
· Setting up and managing customer competitions, liaising with winners and co-ordinating prizes
· Writing creative briefs for campaign activity
· Scheduling social media posts and monitoring the Vivup social media accounts. An interest/passion for social media is desirable.
· Data management for email and SMS activity
· Scheduling business as usual eshots to B2C users via Dotdigital and Mailchimp
· Keeping the B2C marketing calendar and planner up-to-date
· Co-ordinating monthly reports and post campaign reviews
· Tracking campaign results across all channels
· Liaise with the ecommerce, design and partner teams
· Proof read all collateral and ensure best practise is adhered to
· Update website content – as and when necessary
· Keep track of competitor activity
· Experience with Dotdigital, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and/or google analytics is desirable but not essential
· IT literate with strong numerical skills
· High standards of written and verbal communication
· Influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
· Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Energetic and self-motived
· Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
· Degree level education or equivalent preferable
· Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant blogs, websites and/or courses
· Be a credible ambassador for the company at all times when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
· Adherence to the requirements laid down in Vivup’s Business Management System for ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake such other duties from time to time as are consistent with the responsibility of the grade.
This job description is subject to review and development from time to time in liaison with the post holder.
As an employee of the company you will be required to adhere to all the organisations policies and
Standards of Business Conduct
The post holder will be required to deal honestly with the organisation, with colleagues and all those who have dealing with the organisation including suppliers, partners and customers.
To ensure confidentiality in all matters relating to clients, to staff personnel issues and to information obtained during the course of employment. To not release such information to anyone else other than acting in an official capacity. To comply with the regulations of the Data Protection Act and any associated legislation.
This job description only covers the key result areas and as such does not intend to provide a comprehensive list of objectives. Specific objectives will be subject to annual review in consultation with the postholder and may develop to meet changing needs of the company.
The organisation aims to maintain the goodwill and confidence of its own staff, customers and suppliers. To assist in achieving this objective, it is essential that at all times employees carry out their duties in accordance with the organisations Equal Opportunities Policy respecting the differing backgrounds of colleagues and clients. VIVUP are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Health and Safety
The post holder will be required to observe local Health and Safety arrangements and take reasonable care of him/herself and persons that may be affected by his/her work ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
Job Title: Marketing Support
Author: Katherine McDonald
Application deadline: 01/07/2021
Expected start date: 01/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home
Company: SME HCI LTD –
Company Location: Home Based
Job Category: Marketing