Marketing Operations Specialist Job at Scurri Web Services Ltd – in Wexford, County Wexford
Scurri optimises the ordering, shipping and delivery process for a growing list of online retailers and distribution companies. We make it easier for well known brands to ship goods to their customers.
An unprecedented demand for online shopping means that we have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our rapidly scaling business.
This is a full time role with hybrid and flexible options that reports to our Chief Marketing Officer in Wexford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Mapping the marketing funnel to the sales methodology and working with with Sales Revenue Operations Manager and Sales Team on the leads handover.
- Translating data insights into actions in order to drive decision making and support the wider Marketing/Sales teams.
- Overseeing and managing the use of MarTech tools as well as the integration and information flow between all platforms.
- Building and optimising the marketing funnel in order to generate leads, improve conversions, shorten the sales cycle and maximise client wins.
- Managing all marketing data – ensuring data quality, compliance and useability.
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards for marketing performance and efficiency.
- Improving CAC, conversion and AOV metrics.
- Implementing an ABM infrastructure and monitoring, measuring and optimising performance across lead scoring, automations, campaigns and reporting.
- Owning the Target Account base and segmentation strategy ensuring they meet MQA criteria
- Working with the Sales Team and BDRs to drive pipeline for Target Accounts.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Metrics and data driven with a focus on targets.
- An ability to think analytically and to define processes effectively.
- A thorough understanding of demand generation and ABM tactics, B2B marketing processes, as well as automation and CRM tools (GA, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce).
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and managing different stakeholders.
- Expertise in quality control, data management, data privacy and associated regulations.
- Previous experience in pipeline management, operational efficiencies and KPI reporting.
- SaaS experience and a background in a similar marketing operations role.
At Scurri we feel it’s important to hire highly motivated and talented people, make sure they are looked after and to give them the tools and the freedom to get things done. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Scurri fosters an environment of career growth and development, but we ensure to have fun along the way.
- Company pension – Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme – VHI from your commencement date
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- 22 days annual leave – additional days added with years of service
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- Bike to work scheme
- Office perks
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Scurri Web Services Ltd –
Company Location: Wexford, County Wexford