Marketing Manager Job at Cottam Associates – in Manchester Central
- Opportunity to flex your creative muscle.
- Make a genuine impact and stand out in this growing company.
- Modern offices in city centre of Manchester.
- Ongoing possibility to work one or two days a week remotely post lockdown.
- Car allowance
These are exciting times for our client, a market leading Ed-Tech company that has grown their customer base by 300% in a little under six months. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for leading all marketing activity ensuring this exceptional growth is maintained.
Expressions of interest are required as a matter of urgency.
The role would particularly suit someone who has perhaps hit a glass ceiling in a larger company and is now looking to take the next step to move up the ladder.
Creative hands-on B2B marketing expertise as a given, we are particularly interested in someone who has come from an agile and rapidly changing environment operating in multiple sectors. A knowledge of the education sector is preferred but absolutely not essential.
Used to reporting back to the business on a daily, weekly, quarterly basis, and comfortable presenting to board, this role would suit someone who wants to stand out within the small business and be part of that growth.
The focus of the role is to develop and implement focussed activity across the full marketing mix that will maintain our client’s market leading position.
Duties will include:
- Complete a thorough audit of the current marketing mix to inform the development and implementation of a fresh marketing plan.
- Conduct detailed market & competitor analysis, regularly reporting market intelligence at board level.
- Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, develop systems and processes to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity and report on ROI
- Create marketing and social media strategies and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the launch of new product and service campaigns.
- Oversee and approve all company-wide PR and communications content.
- Through active networking and engagement, organise and attend events to meet new and existing clients.
To be considered for this role, your CV will demonstrate to following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing related discipline.
- Proven track record in a senior level hands-on marketing role.
- Creative flair needed to develop compelling and salient content in saturated markets.
- Successfully created targeted marketing campaigns across social media channels, digital and print.
- Highly refined analytical skills needed to gain a deep understanding of market trends, campaign efficacy and impact of marketing on company performance.
- Confident, professional and engaging, you will be a natural networker, comfortable attending events and presenting to large groups.
- Developing comprehensive reports for presentation at board level
- The passion and drive to succeed in a fast growing £multi-mil group of companies.
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package you will benefit from career progression opportunities, regular social events, a modern working environment in Manchester City Centre with the ability to work remotely post lockdown.
If you are tired of having your creativity and drive stifled and you are keen to step into a role where your knowledge and expertise will be highly valued, ideally placing you in a position to progress to Marketing Director as the group grows send a full CV today.
Due to the number of applications, unfortunately if you do not meet all the necessary criteria you will not be considered for this role.
Reference ID: IM/BRG-MM02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Company: Cottam Associates –
Company Location: Manchester Central
Job Category: Marketing