Marketing Manager Job at Churchlake Care – in Weston-super-Mare
JOB PURPOSE AND ROLE:
As the Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to drive organisational growth and produce viable leads to increase occupancy and increase the profile of our homes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Adopt a dynamic, person centred approach to vacancy management in partnership with Home Managers.
2. Use telesales skills to generate and forward viable leads to our homes in the group.
3. Increase the overall online presence of the organisation, managing and optimising PPC campaigns and developing website and social media platforms.
4. Work collaboratively in building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders including families, support groups, LA and CCG commissioners, social workers, care managers, brokers, internal colleagues, and other professionals.
5. Organise marketing events for professional and potential customers and their families as well as the local community.
6. Develop and maintain a database of customer contacts and ensure regular contact is maintained.
7. Creating marketing materials and literature, both online and in print form using knowledge of our internal and external stakeholders.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 per year
- Management: 1 year (required)
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
Company: Churchlake Care –
Company Location: Weston-super-Mare
Job Category: Marketing