Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant Job at Leo Workwear – in Barnstaple
Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
About Leo Workwear…
Leo Workwear is an established, market-leading workwear brand, specialising in high visibility safety clothing. We keep workers safe by designing, importing, and selling our comprehensive range throughout the UK and the World.
Our range of products is quickly being recognised as one of the most progressive on the market; with the first eco high visibility range, the largest stocked women’s range and the first to offer maternity and modesty products.
About the role…
This is an exciting time to join Leo Workwear’s friendly and successful team, we have a great story to tell our customers and so need an enthusiastic Marketing Executive/Assistant to help share it!
Reporting to and working with the Marketing & Development Manager, this will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Designing and composing email campaigns
- Creating and posting content on our social media channels
- Creating visual and written website content
- Design of other marketing documents such as leaflets, mini brochures, product data sheets
- Providing our customers with relevant digital assets
- Carrying out market research to assist multiple departments
- Track and report on the effectiveness/success of marketing activity
- Assist in the coordination of events/exhibitions
- Be a marketing graduate (or similar) or be able to demonstrate your experience in a relevant role
- Have a creative mind, confident in designing content with Adobe Creative Cloud as well as possessing excellent written communication skills
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Possess the ability to organise workloads, delivering work from different departments to varying timescales
- Have a friendly personality
- Have an interest in clothing and/or fashion (beneficial)
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank and public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Christmas closure
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
About the pandemic…
Leo Workwear is in the privileged position of having large, open-plan offices, enabling us to be well spread out, with full Covid precautions in place to keep our staff safe. Therefore, this is an on-premises role.
Interviews will be held on premise.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Company: Leo Workwear –
Company Location: Barnstaple
Job Category: Marketing