Marketing Executive Job at Retail Marketing International Ltd in London
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – with FMCG/Food Industry Experience
Retail Marketing International (RMI) Ltd. is a fast growing retail marketing company that is looking to invest in the right people to drive the business forward, across multiple countries. RMI Ltd. is the company behind the industry leading BASE™ software; the end-to-end technology platform powering shopper marketing activities worldwide. Our suite of solutions are designed to optimise each stage of media planning process, empowering retailers, brands, and agencies to drive efficiency and maximise their ROI.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic team player with a great eye for detail, who can work autonomously and is highly organised and can adapt quickly to strategic changes and engage commercial teams in those changes to undertake the following:
To deliver all strategic marketing activities through online, social media, events, direct marketing, presentation building & project management.
Be responsible for creating and managing a marketing/comms calendar to create relevant timely campaigns to support our various products to increase brand and product awareness
- Analyse and build case studies to share with clients and prospects
- Attend and organise events, workshops and webinars
- Maintain the company’s website and social media (LinkedIn and blog etc)
- Assist in building sales materials
- Create engaging content: blogs, videos, posts, ads and collateral
- Provide campaign reports to clients post campaign.
What will you bring?
- Communications, Marketing or business degree (or equivalent experience)
- Additional qualifications in PR and Advertising is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in running a social media/Instagram account for self – desirable to have run it for another individual/company
- Extensive experience with Adobe suite and have designed flyers/online banners etc
- WordPress (Website) knowledge
- Experience with Google AdWords / Analytics – Intermediate
- Advance knowledge using Excel and Power Point
- Running email campaigns / managing CRM databases / digital marketing
- Previous experience within an FMCG or Food industry
- Desirable to have photographic experience
- UK and US market experience an advantage
Comprehensive training will be given on all internal systems and candidates should be ready to take on the exciting challenges ahead. The right person for the role would be dynamic, personable with a can-do attitude.
The role is based within a vibrant office environment in the heart of London but working from home in this Covid environment.
Please indicate your right to work in the UK status on application
Reference ID: RMI – ME Oct 20
Application Deadline: 18/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 03/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- PR and Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- right to work in the UK (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Retail Marketing International Ltd
Company Location: London
Job Category: Marketing