Marketing Executive Job at Maximus UK in Edinburgh
Owing to the acquisition of new business, we are delighted to be able offer a number of employment opportunities for those who want to work within a fast paced environment and make a difference to peoples lives through assisting unemployed individuals back into relevant and sustainable employment.
The purpose of this role is to support the business through the development/delivery of marketing and communications plans on time and within budget. To identify key messages for both internal and external audiences and the creation of online and offline content for a variety of internal and external audiences, whilst ensuring consistency of key messages and alignment with the Remploy brand.
Summary of Duties:
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing communications
- Developing key messages
- Writing content
- Selecting and using internal and external channels (inc.online and offline media etc)
- Updating content on the website and intranet as required
- Managing payments to suppliers
- Refining and optimising marketing and communications activities as required to support delivery of the content plan.
- Managing relationships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers effectively.
- Supporting both internal and external events
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent, in a marketing or communications related discipline
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to adapt to a wide range of audiences and communication channels
- Solid creative copywriter and capable of developing and evolving key themes and messages which deliver impactful communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Good experience of working on CMS platforms
- Confident team player who can lead by example yet work independently when required
- Commercially astute with ability to quickly understand business requirements and translate them into actionable marketing/communications activity
- The ability to travel independently, nationally and stay away from home for periods as required by the business.
Maximus UK is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post. Where reasonable, MAXIMUS will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
Expected Start Date: 21/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Company: Maximus UK
Company Location: Edinburgh
Job Category: Marketing