Marketing Executive Job at D&T Chartered Accountants in Swindon SN4
We have been specialist franchise accountants for 15 years, with unparalleled experience across all sectors, industries and franchise brands. Being independent from any one body, we offer impartial, practical advice, across the 3 arms of our business:
Our funding arm is an independent source for raising capital for both start-up and growth of franchise businesses; our team of finance professionals work with the client to develop a bespoke business plan and funding application, which is used as a platform to broker the best rates for the money that they need.
d&t is a well-known as being a chartered accountant which delivers all the core compliance services you would expect from a leading accountancy practice, as well as additional expertise and advice for franchise specific businesses. Including our Franchise Dashboard, a bespoke franchisee benchmarking tool, which allows franchisors to view all high level KPI’s across their entire network, in one place.
We know that running a Franchise Network can be like peddling up a steep hill… towing all your franchisees behind you. Sometimes an outside opinion and strategist can lift the weight from a franchisor’s shoulders, giving them the breadth of space to grow and develop their franchise model. Our suite of business advisory services cover ancillary support services, right the way through to development workshops. Not to mention our franchise recruitment, operations manual and lead management options.
What you can expect
- A vibrant, fast moving work environment
- You will be joining a growing and successful team
- d&t have a start-up work culture, this is not a traditional accountancy practice
The Marketing Executive will be a senior member of a small marketing team, reporting directly
into the Commercial Manager. You will play an integral role in driving d&t’s strategy and making sure we deliver communications that support our priorities, as well as supporting the development of junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will be a creative marketer with proven track record, who can strengthen our brand and ensure that we are creating compelling narrative that unites the 3 arms of the business.
- Key ResponsibilitiesDue to the nature of the role there will be an expectation that you may need to attend events and meetings outside normal office hours.
- Creating and publishing content across all our channels including digital, print and social media.
- Planning and implementing deadline driven marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, building a dynamic marketing strategy, allowing the business to successfully communicate our products and services to local and national clients.
- Manage both external and internal events, ensuring a complete events calendar is maintained; including client conferences and discovery days.
- Ensuring that specific marketing content is created to supplement our attendance at external events and maximise our output and efficiency.
- Producing a monthly activity report detailing the productivity and output of marketing across all marketing channels.
- Maintain internal communications and to keep staff well informed, engaged and motivated.
- Understand the needs of both internal and external clients, empathising with their pains and liaising with the appropriate members of our internal team to support them.
- Maintaining marketing databases.Knowledge and Skills
- To be successful in this role you will need a University Degree or equivalent Marketing related qualification.
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills and the ability and confidence to report into SLT.
- Strong interpersonal skills and focus on impeccable customer service.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively interpret and relay information across marketing platforms.
- Ability to manage workflow and work both independently and as part of a team to deliver marketing strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Adobe and website controllers.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a marketing specific role.
- Knowledge of the UK Franchise Industry preferred, but not required.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Company: D&T Chartered Accountants
Company Location: Swindon SN4
Job Category: Marketing