Marketing & Events Manager | Information Technology Job at Morgan McKinley in London
My client a global information technology company are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing & Events Manager on a 12m maternity cover within their Start-up’s team.
The ideal candidate will be creative, collaborative and have a passion and proven ability to create and deliver digital event marketing campaigns.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Grow the Start-up portfolio across EMEA through a multi touch strategy of internal and external events, social awareness, digital marketing, sponsorships and industry events
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the business including creative, digital, PR, Business Development in order to design and deliver digital experiences and events to strengthen the program across EMEA.
- End to end management and delivery of all marketing and event-based projects within the start-up team across EMEA
- Management and reporting on events and partnerships delivered by a network of ambassadors across markets in EMEA, these Ambassadors are volunteers who work for the business.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to produce assets, web content, marketing campaign assets, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, power point for presentations
- Recruit and prepare speakers to present at events
- Provide results driven guidance and insights
- Be able to prioritise completing workloads
- Work to tight deadlines
Key Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 8+ years’ experience in an event strategy/planning role ideally withing event marketing or field marketing
- Outstanding understanding of communications strategy, marketing and branding principles
- Must have information technology industry experience
- Must have either worked with or for a start-up organisation
- It is vital that you have developed events that have targeted startups, venture capital funds and private equity firms
- Experience working within a global team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paces high volume environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to liaise with senior level executives
Interviews happening immediately so APPLY NOW!
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Thank you in advance for your application!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Company: Morgan McKinley
Company Location: London