Marketing Coordinator Job at TESYouth in London
We’re looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to play a key role in the growth of our brand message and vision.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing creative digital marketing & sales activities and campaigns to drive new potential customers and sales.
Candidates will be to improve their leadership and entrepreneurial skills, with scalable opportunities towards career progression.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Dedicated and willing to learn.
- Highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
Salary to be negotiated depending upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and want to make a difference, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to explain why you think you would be suitable for this position.
Reference ID: Marketing, Sales Coordinator
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Up to £32,281.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: London
Job Category: Marketing