Marketing Campaign Coordinator Job at Right at Home UK – in Liverpool
Hours per week: 37.5
Would you like to be part of…?
- A company that makes a difference every day?
- A hardworking and ambitious brand that strives for excellence?
- A team of caring and supportive individuals that will help you succeed?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our energetic and successful team at Right at Home UK. You will be a highly organised marketing professional looking to put your creativity to great use. This will be a varied and challenging role to support the smooth creation and delivery of our marketing campaigns, as part of our growing marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round marketing skills and an excellent working knowledge of digital, print and outreach marketing solutions. Your responsibilities will be diverse and will include promotional planning and reporting on campaigns, content creation, digital marketing and social media management. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns alongside the wider marketing team
- Supporting the administration of our local and national marketing plans, with excellent planning and attention to detail to ensure activities are tightly controlled and key stakeholders are both involved and well informed
- Use and understand data to track and analyse campaign performance on a regular basis
- Supporting Right at Home to identify and make continuous improvements to our marketing strategy and measure return on investment
- Planning, implementing and creating content for social media campaigns, plus analysing and reporting on campaigns and effectiveness of content
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure campaigns land effectively across the business
- Supporting franchise owners to organise community engagement activities to increase brand visibility
- Organising and supporting with creating content for social media, internal communications, videography and print photography projects
- Finding and collating good news stories and magic moments from the wider network and sharing this, where appropriate, across multiple platforms
- Managing third party relationships with printers and marketing suppliers
The ideal candidate:
- Strong marketing experience with the ability to demonstrate great commercial results through a range of campaigns
- Outstanding ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, bringing people together to get the best campaign content
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms
- Ability to write and proof copy, ensuring content complies with brand guidelines, tone and key messaging
- A creative mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to manage challenges on a day-to-day basis
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the team
- Ability to prioritise and adapt quickly with flexibility towards tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and an effective team player with a can-do attitude
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of using Adobe software including InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Experience using CRM platforms such as WordPress
If you think that this sounds like you, please apply online including a covering letter and tell us why you think you have what it takes to take advantage of this huge opportunity.
Company: Right at Home UK –
Company Location: Liverpool
Job Category: Marketing