Marketing / Business Administration Graduate Placement. Job at CeraCon Ltd in Leamington Spa
Marketing / Business Administration Graduate Placement.
Fixed Term Maternity cover with potential of full-time position on completion.
Company / Job brief
CeraCon Ltd are a specialist SME offering a unique technology and service in the UK. Using 6 axis robot systems, we use liquid foam sealing equipment to create water-tight seals across a brough customer base. Established in 2013 the company has progressively grown and continues to enter new markets, diversifying the industries it supplies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing-based graduate to join our administrative staff. It is important to emphasis that although we are looking for a marketing-based skillset, this will probably only represent 30% of the role’s requirements. Being a small organization, it is critical that the successful candidate has a flexible, can-do attitude to the tasks being presented. You will be exposed to all aspects of the business from the shopfloor to administration and accounts to sales activity.
There is a high expectation from this position and you will have a direct input on how the company develops and continues to expand within the UK.
In the next 3 months the company will undertake a major rebranding and although much of the framework for this has been created, the entire project needs implementing. Taking on the work completed so far you will coordinate and facilitate the multiple requirements to ensure this transition is successful.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience of a vibrant and growing SME and be able to influence and manage its marketing requirements.
· Focus on the implementation of the companies rebranding plans.
· Influence the design, manage and structure the content of the company’s website and social media multi-media content.
· Support external exhibition plans.
· Perform market analysis and research on competition
· Work with the business administration team, working with the companies new MRP system and possibly accounts support.
· Prepare promotional presentations
· Help distribute marketing materials
· Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
· Confidence to use your academic skillset to influence and support the development of the company.
· Solid understanding of different marketing techniques and social media platforms
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
· Flexible attitude to a diverse working environment and ability to work across all sectors of the business.
· Recently completed a related BA, BSc or Masters degree.
Reference ID: CCUK Market/Admin #1
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 22/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
CeraCon employs a thorough Covid 19 working policy with a comprehensive risk assessment in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: CeraCon Ltd
Company Location: Leamington Spa
Job Category: Marketing