Marketing Assistant Job at Jo Bevilacqua Mentoring in Peterborough
Do you have an interest in helping others to succeed in life and business and would love to work in a business that loves creating great communities and relationships that have a lasting effect on people and their businesses?
Or maybe you’re looking for a fun, impactful & varied role which taps into both your creative and strategic side?
Maybe you’re looking for a new challenge where you can engage your creative writing skills to come up with content that creates connection, engagement and conversion?
Then call it fate, as we have just the job for you.
Here at Jo Bevilacqua Mentoring we are on the lookout for a marketing assistant to manage marketing strategy, social Media and email marketing for our business.
Our vision is to impact people’s lives and businesses positively and we need someone just like you to help us to that more so than ever before, and that doesn’t just mean our clients.
With a fun and educating culture we thrive on helping people find and develop what they are great at and what they enjoy. We are a business that wants our staff to thrive as much as our clients so training will always be something that is encouraged as well as self development.
We know how important it is to have the right team and that is why we do a number of things to make our staff feel valued and supported.
- Internal and external training
We are looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented digital marketeer who enjoys taking the lead on exciting projects. This role is one that entails working with the founder of the company to understand the vision of the business and the impact of the services and products provided.
Although support will be given and communication lines are always open, this is not a role that will be micromanaged, applicants must be to use their own judgement and initiative to work independently and have the confidence to plan, implement and feedback.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Planning and implementing marketing activities.
- Writing content that will attract new clients, support existing clients and convert those that need the products and services we offer.
- Create & manage our digital marketing campaigns; such as preparing content via newsletter, social media channels, blog posts and videos.
- Preparing branded graphics for each marketing channel using Canva Pro or Indesign.
- Preparing and monitoring automated email sequences to maximise impact and support readers.
- Scheduling social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn as well as blogs on the website.
- Creating, repurposing and uploading of blog posts for the website and social media.
- Creation of engaging pins for Pinterest writing descriptions using keyword tools to grow traffic and generate revenue
- Responding to customers queries on social media and email.
- Have the ability to listen to the needs of our ideal client and use initiative to put ideas forward of content, products and services that will help support them.
- Preparing & monitoring Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reporting & analysis of marketing statistics and feedback at least monthly to the Line manager
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the company Director for the growth of the business.
- Proven excellent standard of written English
- Experience of creating images in Canva, Indesign or similar
- Experience of using social media management tools.
- Experience in writing copy that is both compelling, engaging and able to convert.
- Proven record of outstanding attention to detail.
- Administrative Experience
- Confident communications skills – we encourage you to communicate with the directors daily and report any issues or problems so they can be easily resolved
- Have a reliable internet connection if needed to work from home.
- General computer literacy including, Google Drive, G Suite, Microsoft.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Company: Jo Bevilacqua Mentoring
Company Location: Peterborough
Job Category: Marketing