Marketing Assistant Job at Tenpin in Cranfield
If so, then we’ve got the job for you!
Tenpin is one of the largest bowling entertainment companies in the UK, with a reputation for quality and excellence. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognize great people contribute to great success!
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the Brand Manager, Local Marketing Manager and other members of the Digital Marketing team with the day to day administration and execution of agreed Marketing campaigns. You will:
- Supporting the Brand Manager to ensure delivery of marketing campaigns
- Day to Day support and liaison with Tenpin’s Creative agency
- Liaison with Printers and management of print stock and call off process
- Managing the site’s screens through the CMS platform by creating, uploading and scheduling content
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Supporting the Local Marketing Manager with the execution of local programme and new site/refurbishment programmes
- Liaising with key suppliers/advertisers/printers in the execution of these campaigns
- Being the first port of call for site teams and general managers for Marketing Requests
- Attending launch events as and when required to support the Local Marketing Manager
- Management of team meeting timings and agendas
- Undertaking other daily administrative tasks as necessary
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- At least 18 months experience working within a Marketing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management, organisation and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
What will you get in return?
Competitive salary, bonus, benefits portal with access to thousands of discounts and a Healthcare Cash Plan, Cycle to Work scheme, discounted gym membership and many more.
Company Location: Cranfield
Job Category: Marketing